- One set (two Support Elements) = One position – Pull-ups OR dips
- Two sets (four Support Elements) = Two positions – Pull-ups AND dips
- More sets = Working out at multiple locations
Frequently asked questions
How many Support Elements do I need?
How do I know my wall is suitable for the Fryction® Pull-Up & Dip Bar?
- By knocking on the wall you can easily hear the difference between a load-bearing wall and for example a stud wall or plaster wall. If the knock sounds solid this is likely a load-bearing wall. You can compare the sound with different walls around the house.
- Check the architectural drawings of your apartment / or ask your landlord.
- Check the thickness of the wall. A load-bearing wall should at least have a thickness of 10 cm.
- Still not sure? You can try to drill a tiny hole or hammer a nail somewhere inconspicuous in the wall. If the drill doesn’t go in or the nail bends, your wall is probably concrete.
How can two attachment points be enough to support a person?
We use safety wall-anchors that are certified for concrete walls and suitable for stone. The Fryction® Pull-Up & Dip Bar is rated for 120kgs for the total set. The safety wall-anchors can each hold up to 600kg. The more force it is subjected to, the more it engages itself in the wall.
Do I need to pay any customs duties or other taxes?
Orders from outside the EU are exempt from paying VAT (saving around ~21%). However, depending on your country, local duties and taxes may apply. If you want to find out how much these additional cost will be, you can obtain this from your local tax office. You’ll need the following HS code to calculate the exact duties and taxes for your country: 95069190
For orders inside the EU, VAT rates apply based on your country. These costs will be calculated in the check out. You won’t have to worry about any custom duties and taxes.
Can I also track my order?
Yes, when your order is on its way to you, you will receive an email with a tracking number. If you have not received an e-mail, please check the spam folder and contact us otherwise.
Which countries do you ship to?
We are shipping to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
What shipping service will be used to ship my order?
For orders within the EU, Norway, Switzerland and the UK we use DPD. Outside of the EU we use PostNL Globalpack.
How can I return a product?
If you are not happy with your product, you can return the items within 30 days after delivery. Simply create a shipping label by clicking the link below:
For information about return costs, check out “How high are return costs?”.
How high are return costs?
The return costs correspond to the delivery costs shipping the product to your country. You won’t have to pay anything when arranging the return shipment. After receiving your package succesfully, you will receive the refund amount minus the return delivery costs.
Let’s get in touch
Didn’t we answer your question? Feel free to contact us by clicking the button below.
We’d also greatly appreciate your feedback about the products, website or other areas we can improve. We want to ensure we are creating a product that suits your needs and we’ll take all feedback into consideration.Contact Us